The world through my eyes

Mis (humildes) intentos fotograficos y el trabajo de otros amantes de la fotografia. And remember to leave your comments, any feedback is very much appreciated! Enjoy!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Strawberry latte? what the...?!?!


This was my thought as I found myself reading the menu at a local Dunkin' Donuts the other day. Being the official coffee addict that I am, I woke up that morning wanting my black liquid, practically yearning for a taste of it. So I rushed to the nearest Dunkin' Donuts (no Starbucks cerca,and like they say, a falta de pan, casabe) y he aqui un resumen of what happend next:


-Me :"Hi, um let me get a medium latte, please"
- Old man with a very deep unknown accent:
"A medium latte...what flavour?"
-"Flavour...? Uhh...regular coffee?"
-Caramel?
-Not caramel, just normal coffee...
-(annoyed expression on his face) "No listen to me! you want a latte, right? what flavour do you want it? Caramel, Strawberry, Chocolate...just read the menu and choose (impatient look).
Ustedes se imaginan my thought at this point: oh no he didnt just give me that look!
hell no!
- No you listen to me sir! I want a regular latte , just normal plain black coffee with milk, with nothing else! I want no flavour, no caramel and specially, no strawberry on my coffee. Black coffee with milk, put together. That's it. Go it?!!
-So a medium latte, no flavour?
-YES!!
So sue me for been a wierdo and still like my traditional old-fashion black unflavored coffee.
Idiots! Gosh.... (Napoleon Style)
(Picture from Getty Images)

2 Comments:

Blogger J.R. Reyes said...

JEJEJEJE the typical NY customer service..."its not what you want to buy is what we want to sell"... :D....see you soon...

6:05 AM  
Blogger .-.-. Eni .-.-. said...

es que aqui inventan demasiado!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home